Un agghiacciante video (neanche molto ben fatto) su YouTube
Un app che testa la dipendenza quantificando anche i minuti di connessione e utilizzo.
Un articolo del Daily Mail.
E l’utilissima top ten con i sintomi da spuntare. Leggiamola insieme.
Top Ten Signs You’re a BlackBerry Addict
10. After a cross-country flight you wait for all your new messages to download before you alert loved ones you’re still alive. FATTO
9. You try to use BlackBerry keyboard shortcuts in Outlook. (No, you can’t hit the space bar to type “@”) HO PROVATO VARIE VOLTE AD UTILIZZARE LO SPAZIO PER DIGITARE @
8. You think the iPhone would be much better if it only had a physical keyboard–and a trackball smackdab in the middle of the touch screen. OVVIO, NO?
7. Your BlackBerry keeps you regular. Go to the bathroom without it and you’d have to “push” on your own.
6. You joined Facebook just so you could try the BlackBerry app. (No friends? The “I have a BlackBerry, I’m out of your league” group has 4,409 members.) QUESTA E’ VECCHIA
5. You’ve learned to drive with your knees. ANCHE A PARCHEGGIARE
4. Five or more consecutive vibrating alerts is on par with an orgasm. NAA
3. You swap service outage stories with other “victims.” FATTO
2. You’ve completely forgotten that a blackberry is a fruit. FATTO
1. You’re reading this on your….. (NO, QUESTO NO)
Attestata la mia leggera dipendenza.
Mi rimetto alla corte.
(Ah, per i fan della mela: nei film e nelle serieTV hanno tutti un BlackBerry)